• Advertisement

Piglet with monkey's face

Let loose all your Dingo-ey goodness

Moderator: amsroks

Piglet with monkey's face

Postby pimptastic » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Curious locals flocked to the home of owner Feng Changlin after news of the piglet spread in Fengzhang village, Xiping township.

“It’s hideous. No one will be willing to buy it, and it scares the family to even look at it!” Feng told Oriental Today.

He says the piglet looks just like a monkey, with two thin lips, a small nose and two big eyes. Its rear legs are also much longer than its forelegs, causing it to jump instead of walk.

Feng’s wife said the monkey-faced piglet was one of five newborns of a sow which the family had raised for nine years.

“My God, it was so scary. I didn’t known what it was. I was really frightened,” she said.

“But our son likes to play with it, and he stopped us from getting rid of it. He even feeds it milk.”

Neighbours have suggested the couple keep the piglet to see how it looks as it matures.

pimptastic

Re: Piglet with monkey's face

Postby dingo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 am

Next step in the evolutionary chain for pigs??

OR some dirty old farmer got lonely one night and got struck by lightning as he was shagging a pig, and the force of the jolt caused his jizz to mix with pig eggs? I'd say thats more likely...
dingo
Site Admin

Return to DingoChat