• Advertisement

Kitten survives hour-long spin in washing machine

Let loose all your Dingo-ey goodness

Moderator: amsroks

Kitten survives hour-long spin in washing machine

Postby amsroks » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 am

An eight-week-old cat managed to survive an hour-long washing machine cycle after sneaking in with a load of clothes.
Princess the kitten crept into the machine while owner Susan Gordon had her back turned and had to endure the full cycle, using up one of its nine lives in the process. Much to her horror, Susan, 49, noticed the bedraggled feline as she was unloading the machine.

Princess was quickly rushed to a veterinary surgery in Kingswells, Aberdeen, suffering from a nose bleed and sore eyes. The resilient kitten made a full recovery two days later however, after receiving emergency care which included oxygen, IV fluids and diuretics to remove the water from her lungs.

Owner Susan said she was very pleased with the kitten’s recovery and will no doubt be thankful for a purr-fect end to an awful incident.
amsroks

Re: Kitten survives hour-long spin in washing machine

Postby eoinzy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 am

Wahey!! Ams is back!! :D
Did you get a new laptop? Any leads on who stole the last one??
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby amsroks » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 am

Nah I'm just home for the weekend...last minute decision!!
Then was in a car accident on way from train station today..my back is soo sore so actually staying in on a sat night!! :shock:
No idea who took laptop but not forced entry! Thank god the locks were changed coz didn't sleep properly for two days until they were!! :(
Going to get one soon.....any suggestions on what to buy?!
amsroks

Postby eoinzy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 am

Crikey, ur a disaster! You musta sat on a fairy toadstool or walked under a loada ladders or something!! :lol:

So if it wasnt forced entry, do you think someone forgot to lock the doors? Or maybe a housemate has a house party or something? Bad form either way!

How much are u gonna spend on the new laptop? If ur gonna go as much as 650, try this:
http://www.komplett.ie/Komplett/Site/Ca ... o=80002492

HP are solid. And that i7 is the latest processor. The only downside i can see is that it doesnt have bluray, but sure you can buy a bluray drive seperate for cheap enough, if you want one that bad.
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby amsroks » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 am

I know I'm cursed :( Its like someone has a voodoo doll of me or something!!! Our car is a complete write-off!! lunatic came out of no where going straight through a red light (we were like 4th back from lights so was well red!!) crashed into side of car.. no air bags came out of my side so nothing absorbed shockl for me!! My back and neck are gradually getting sorer! :(
I think the cute guard thought I was making up the neck pain, he was still nice though!
Not sure how much I'll spend on it yet, considering how cursed I am with Laptops (and most technology in general!!) it's prob best to not spend more than 4 or 5 hundred. Have the money to spend more but think i'd prefer to keep it for my shopping fund! :D
amsroks

Postby eoinzy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 am

ye, thats what you need now, some really high heels! :lol:
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby amsroks » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

ooh that reminds me I got amazing ones the other day in Topshop to go with my new dress...
http://tinyurl.com/3hff7sg
looks way better in person though!
amsroks

Postby eoinzy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 am

hah, coming from the girl wohs "Currently listening to..." The Shoos - Long Way Down!!! :lol:
eoinzy
Site Admin

Return to DingoChat