• Advertisement

fantasy.premierleague.com

Got a gripe? Got a prediction? Want to just rant on last weekends game? You've come to the right place!

Moderator: amsroks

Re: fantasy.premierleague.com

Postby pimptastic » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 am

Final Team heading into first gameweek:

Capture.JPG

Might as well pull out all your Spurs and Everton players as the game has been called off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pimptastic

Postby eoinzy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:15 pm

ye I saw that with Spurs vs Everton. I have no players from either. I wasnt gonna pick any spurs players anyway coz they've a terrible opening few gameweeks.

Here's my final team, i reckon. Unless i make a few changes tonight or by 11am tomorrow morning!! :lol:

ffteam.png

I was gonna put Rooney as captain, but I chose Nani coz he takes most of the free kicks and I think he takes the corners, so he'll get assists for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby eoinzy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Also, the scout has made his first report of the year, tipping Nani, David Silva, Victor Moses, Andy Carroll and John Arne-Riise as the bargains for the first few games.
I remember last year he tipped Andy Carroll as well, so I'd listen to what he has to say! :p
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

He didnt mention Jose Enrique going to Liverpool but he might be a good deal too.
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby pimptastic » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Standout performer was definitely Given with 7 points. I have transfered Gervinho out, after a slap on Joey Barton produced a red card and -1 points for the gameweek.

On the Watchlist:

Suarez, Luis Liverpool 9.5
Cahill, Gary Bolton 5.5
Larsson, Sebastian Sunderland 6.5

Straight onto the Transfer List

Gervinho, Yao Arsenal 9.0
Da Silva, Rafael Man United 5.5
pimptastic

Postby eoinzy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Ye I was surprised they didnt announce Rafael did his shoulder in on Friday. Left a lot of people stuck. It might be a good idea to get Fabio in, since hes pretty much guaranteed a start in every game now until his brother is fit again.

I picked Nani(2pts) as captain over Rooney(9pts) and had Drogba in this week. Big mistake. I got 1 point for the Drogs, and coz he came on, De Jong won't be auto-substituted tonight so im hoping DeJong gets sent off or something. I might sell Drogba since Villas-Boas seems to fancy Torres. I need to get a regular striker, maybe Suarez or Carroll. Suarez is probably a good buy now since he got his penalty miss out of the way!! :lol:

PS, did you see Shane Long's goal? Scoring on your debut against Man Utd! I told you he's one to watch!
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby eoinzy » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

the admins on the fantasy football site have said that theres still unlimited transfers this weekend, until gameweek 2 because of the problems with the login.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headl ... 13,00.html

Might be an idea to bring in Aguero!! Some debut he's had!!! :shock:
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby pimptastic » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:31 am

Hell yea. I panicked with gervinho and bought Balotelli for 9mil who didn't even get a start with Aguero in the team. Awesome thought I was going to have to play an extra def or mid this week.

I'm putting down Shane Longs goal as more of a De Gea mess up, took him like a minute to get to the ground.
pimptastic

Postby eoinzy » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Ye people are saying it was more De Gea than Long, but still, how many strikers can turn the Utd defenders, and get a shot on target in the bottom corner? :p

The problem now with this unlimited transfers is that everyone is gonna get in Aguero. I know I did! :lol:

I've also noticed a tonne of people getting Given! I'd say most of the teams out there have about 75% similar teams. There's not much diversity yet. Hopefully as we get further in, things will get shaken up a bit.

I'm happy enough with my team at the moment, but caught between captains. Thinkin either Rooney or Aguero!! :P
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby pimptastic » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 am

How the hell did you afford 11mil? Who did you downgrade?
pimptastic

Postby eoinzy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:11 pm

11m for Aguero? I just sold Drogba.

The tricky part was getting Silva in midfield, though I just sold Nani and freed up 0.5m and got in Charlie Adam and Jonathan Walters ("Irish" striker down as midfielder).
eoinzy
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Sport