• Advertisement

fantasy.premierleague.com

Got a gripe? Got a prediction? Want to just rant on last weekends game? You've come to the right place!

Moderator: amsroks

Re: fantasy.premierleague.com

Postby pimptastic » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 am

"Suarez will not be involved in the team’s Premier League opener against Sunderland on August 13 and will only be on the bench for their eagerly anticipated trip to Arsenal the following weekend. His first start of the season has been earmarked for the home match against Bolton on August 27."
pimptastic

Postby res1122 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 pm

I see these comments. Very fantastic. I like it.
res1122

Postby dingo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:13 am

Aguerro has signed for man city. He'll set you back 11m! Worth it?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
dingo
Site Admin

Postby pimptastic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 am

I think he is a little small for a central attack player in the Premier league.
pimptastic

Postby pimptastic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 am

Hernandez out until late August/early September.

"But the striker, who scored 20 goals in his debut campaign last season, may not now play until late August or early September."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-striker-Javier-Hernandez-will-miss-up-to-four-weeks-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-article779819.html

Thats both my first pick strikers.
pimptastic

Postby eoinzy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am

hah, unlucky, but you still have 2 weeks before the deadline.
I am trying to move around some players so I can get in a Man City defender. Kompany is only £6m and is always good for clean sheets. The problem is, I need to free up another £1m to buy him. I was thinking about selling O'Shea for Kompany and then getting another million by downgrading one of my midfielders, either Sinclair or Wes Hoolahan. I just need to find a good £5.5 or £4.5 midfielder respectively.
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby pimptastic » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:51 am

if you can find a good midfielder for under 6million hook me up. I'll have 4 of them please.
pimptastic

Postby eoinzy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 am

Jarvis might be worth a go. Wolves dont have too hard a few games compared to the likes of Brunt, who's first 2 games are against Man U and Chelsea! Both cost 6.

Then when it comes to the newly promoted teams, the likes of Sinclair might be a good bet with Swansea. I had picked Wes Hoolahan because he was cheap, but mainly coz a few season ago he was playing in the Irish league! He's also Norwich's main midfielder and played a stormer last season. He'll be guaranteed a start every week but who knows how he'll handle the premiership. Definitely one of the cheaper regular starters anyway, and going by last season, there was a few bargains found from the new teams, like Charlie Adam for one.
eoinzy
Site Admin

Postby dingo » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:53 am

Keep an eye out for Shane Long.
West Brom are in the process of signing him from Reading for a club record fee. He's had a great last 12-18 months and has bagged a bunch of goals for club and country.
If he goes to WBA, he'll be a definite starter, alongside Odemwingie, although he'll probably be cheaper. And he'll also be getting the same service that Odemwingie was getting last season so he'd definitely one to watch.

On the subject of Irish strikers, if Robbie Keane moves from Spurs any time soon, he'll be a good bargain at 4.5m coz if theres one thing he does at every club he goes to, its score goals.
dingo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Sport